Wednesday, April 18, 2007

#95 Hmmm...

It wasn't the CG, it was the evangelism.

Made all the difference. Went to a class, got to know 5 really cool people through the survey at RP today. In just 3 days, this bunch of 5 people (amazingly, not all are classmates) were really united and outspoken. I felt awed by their chemistry; if they are all in the same class for the 3 years in RP, they'd be one of the best groupwork mates.

I started off nervous, but as the whole survey thingy continued, it turned into a friendly chat. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying myself. Evangelism should be a lifestyle thing; it should be enjoyable too.

Jovin almost had to drag me out of the class. Almost.

Then we had CG. Three cheers for sportingness.

RP CG:
Sharon, Jovin, Nehemiah, Stephen, Michael, Cherine, Dilys, Yu Qian, Alicia, Elaine, Jerrome, Martin, Roy, Windez.

Attendance: 14 + Cedric. (Cedric I'm planning something personal for you, hehe)

Counting those who couldn't attend. There are 5 more. We. Almost. Hit. Twenty.

Almost.

God what is Your plan to being faithful to the flocks? I want to be part of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home